One moment ..

From: Michael Gregory

Date: Thu Sep 09 2021 11:35

Subject: Worbarrow Cruise this coming weekend

To: All members [73]

Worbarrow Cruise this coming weekend

Despite the weather today, and having reviewed the weather at the weekend, and the level of interest, I think it is a good idea to go ahead with the cruise, but on Saturday rather than Sunday. Wind is forecast to be 12kn Westerly on Saturday, and 2 - 6kn (from any direction!) on Sunday. I am therefore suggesting we meet on Saturday as originally stated - ie approx 0.9nm NE of Portland Harbour North Entrance (opportunity for a bit of chart plotting here). At the moment we have the following boats interested:

Illusion (John Atkinson and myself)
Bluebelle (Jeremy P)
Stella (Paul and Margaret R) - just a possibility
Bo-Skip (Roy and Christine S )
Finn King (David F)
Dulcima (Lz and Steve H)

With the wind coming from the West it is likely we might plan to anchor in Mupe Bay for lunch, but I'm happy for a group decision on this on the day..

If you are interested in joining us please drop me a reply via the link at the bottom of this email, or directly to me at:

And . . . remember to bring your cameras along for some photo opportunities.

As usual we should use Ch 72 for communicating, preferably on low power.

Looking forward to seeing you on the water

PS. New LTNM came in today. See:

Kind Regards
Michael Gregory

Reply to Committee